Thank you guys so much for your visit to our place! We all had such a great time spending a few days with you. You all did us a huge favor by coming when you did. Instead of Rachel being home alone for that whole week after just being laid off, she had some of the best company she could hope for. The kids are great! Chas didn’t make any messes (that we’ve found). Everything was great. Below is a quick outline of our activities.
- They arrived on Saturday (10/13) evening around 7pm
- Sunday – Went to church
- Monday – Went to Hogle Zoo
- Tuesday – Visited Temple Square & Tucanos
- Wednesday – Went to Kangaroo Zoo
- Thursday – Various Activities
- Friday – They left around 10am
They had a little delay due to weather when leaving for Washington from their stop-over in Nampa, ID. They waited a day and left Sunday morning and had a safe journey home .