From 8 AM Monday, January 4, 2010 to 8 AM Thursday, January 7, 2010, we’re asking all our friends, family and supporters to join us in the Find Susan Social Media Blitz.
Do you want to help? Here’s what you can do:
* If you have a twitter account, follow @FindSusan (http://twitter.com/FindSusan) and then tweet about her with a link to the YouTube channel below, using the hashtag of #findsusan – please also ask your followers to retweet your message.
* At 8 AM, Mountain Standard Time on Monday, January 4, we will have a new video slideshow with new pictures of Susan. Please go to our Facebook page to get the direct link to the video. If you follow us on Twitter (@FindSusan), we’ll also be tweeting the link throughout the Blitz. The official YouTube channel for this video and other videos about Susan is: http://www.youtube.com/susanpowellsearch
* Here is the link to Susan’s missing poster: http://bit.ly/4ppWVz – just scroll down to her posters. Again, please memorize Susan’s face and look around right where you are. If you see her, please note her location and condition and call 9-1-1 immediately. There is an $11,000 reward for finding her. Please also consider printing out a few and posting them at your local supermarket and other places nearby.
* Ask your friends to email email@example.com with “I want to help” in the subject line. If there’s a specific service you can provide for us, if and when the time comes that we can use that help, we’ll email you and let you know.
* Email 5 of your email contacts with the contents of this message and “Find Susan Powell – Please forward to 5 people” in the subject line. We’re not asking you to spam your friends, family and co-workers. Just email 5 people and if you choose to add more than 5, that’s great.
* Blog about Susan and our efforts to find her. Include the links in this email to help spread the word. (short URL for this post: http://wp.me/p4EgU-ol )
* Join us on the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook Page here: http://bit.ly/findsusan
* Before, during and after the Find Susan Social Media Blitz, remember to tie a ribbon or wear a purple ribbon for “Susan’s Purple Ribbon Campaign”. This will increase the awareness and support for finding Susan and help give hope and support to Susan’s family and friends!
* You can also pray for Susan and her friends and family.
Thank you for anything you can do. We appreciate you!
The Friends and Family of Susan Powell